Thursday 31 July 2014

Cross Training Short 2.0


I want to briefly discuss the new Cross Training Short 2.0.  I plan on doing a much more detailed review once I have used them for multiple hard sessions in a variety of fitness modalities.
I own multiple pairs of the 1.0 Board shorts that I am very happy with.  Recently though, I added a pair of the 2.0’s to add some variety, and I liked the black on black Stealth look.
They are a tremendous addition to the gear lineup.  HYLETE has always done a stellar job of listening to their customers.  The main changes have been the removal of the Velcro front fly, pockets and a slight change in length/sizing.  I have come to count on the little wiggle room that I got from the Velcro front fly and was a little concerned that I would be shimmying into these new shorts as they don’t have that extra gap.  This has not been the case.  The shorts fit true to size.  In truth, they fit like a glove.  They also fit about a half inch shorter in the leg length.  They have also replaced the Velcro pockets with two zipper pockets.  The logo is much more distinct and looks sharp with the color choices but also in the stealth black on black.

All in all they are a pretty sharp all around package.

I have recently worn them to the gym (weights and cardio), in the lake, on a wake surfboard and tube, back in the lake, and then off for a run.  Versatile and gets the job more than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment