Sunday 17 March 2013

St. Paddys Day...the day the motivation died.

Dear Innis and Gunn, you make a wonderful beverage.  However, I would like to point out that I am a lightweight and was thusly chastised by my loving spouse when I was thoroughly buzzed after I killed one of the "Irish" members of your family.  Decked out in my Irish/Canadian rugby jersey I found myself oddly perplexed at how quickly my weekend motivation "circled the bowl" at the mere mention of kelly green celebrations.  Oh Saint Patrick...if you could only see us now.

However, salvation was in sight.  In between bouts of trying to eliminate future generations of Innis and Gunn's "Irish" kin (and brain cells), I took a look at the Mud Hero website and some of the upcoming obstacles.  Seems like the boys and girls at Mud Hero have decided to up the stakes this year by revamping some of their obstacles to increase their difficulty and "pucker" factor.

This was a sobering realization for me as the last exercise related post had me crying about running for more than 20 minutes straight.
Tomorrow is a new day...and Mr. Treadmill...I'm coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment