Monday 18 March 2013

RIVALUS - COMPLX5 PreWorkout

COMPLX5 is a PreWorkout and energy recycler made by RIVALUS.  Full disclosure.  I do not respond well to stimulants and/or caffeine.  I can remember once using a preworkout where it looked like I was breaking out in hives and was vacuuming at 3:00am to kill the buzz.  COMPLX5 is a great preworkout that I have used before, during and after workouts.  I have also used it during a busy day when I needed a boost with no side effects.  I have been using COMPX5 for over a year now with no crash or side effects.  It mixes easily and has a buffer built in.  Fruit punch is great.
I have recommended this to training partners and coworkers.


COMPLX5 is a revolutionary preworkout energy recycler to immediately increase energy, muscle strength and recovery and delay the onset of fatigue during intense training and exercise. Utilizing micronized bi-carbonate, COMPLX5 assists in removing lactic acid buildup from working muscles, pushing off fatigue and improving performance. (from the RIVALUS website)

No comments:

Post a Comment