Monday 18 March 2013

Mud Hero

The Mud Hero is a mud run event run by Canadians and for everyone.  It is challenging without being elitist and is a place for comradere with all of the mud brothers and sisters.  The people who organize it are driven to put on the best event for everyone and to keep striving for a better challenge each year.
I participated in my first Mud Hero in Kananaskis last year and had a great time.  My daughter and wife came to cheer me on and watch me participate in my first mud run.
The crowd was great and the course was even better.  A ton of fun, lots of great people on the course and the huge mud pit at the end.

I had just finished when I started asking when and where I could sign up for the next one.  A great party afterwards and a group of people with a shared experience, working to their potential and celebrating their victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment