Friday 13 June 2014

Training Resource - Tracy from Infinity 5 Fitness


I am a police officer and a mother of a 2. I also just completed my personal trainer diploma through NAIT and I am now a CSEP-CPT, EIMC Level 1, NASM-CES.
I just competed in my first 2 fitness competitions the first being on May 18 with the NPAA fitness model category and UFE bikini and fitness model categories.
Fitness has always been a part of my life since I turned 18 and joined the gym.  I was amazed with my results and now I am striving to take my fitness to even bigger and better places.
I plan to compete again in the fall/spring coming in with a veteran’s mindset. I also want to focus on training others, work on my fitness company, work at a local gym building up clientele, and develop an online training venture as well.
Contact me at any of the following:
Twitter: infinity5fit https://twitter.com/infinity5fit

Tracy Normandeau

No comments:

Post a Comment